LINCOLN COUNTY SCHOOLS
To help our students reach their fullest Potential through world-class learning grounded in small-town values.
1. All students will experience the highest levels of learning through a challenging curriculum in order to reach their fullest potential.
2. Instruction should be standards-based and differentiated.
3. Students should be able to demonstrate the mastery of curriculum through varied types of assessments.
4. Learning should promote honesty, integrity, responsibility, and leadership and should be modeled by all adults and students in our community.
5. Technology should be integrated into all that we do so that students are prepared to compete in the global workforce.
6. The community should be involved in education and our students should be involved in our community.